An Introduction to Clean Eating
Clean eating is the buzz in food trends. Put simply clean eating is all about eating food in its most natural state. Think of it as a lifestyle change, improving your health and lifestyle one meal at a time.
On this course we will de-mystify clean eating, teach you about your shopping choices, help you become label savvy. You will fall in love with vegetables, fruits and whole grains, plus healthy proteins and fats. The great news is there is no calorie counting or giving up whole food groups like carbs or sugar.
Our instructors are qualified Chefs with many years training in some of the top kitchens. We have created an informal and fun environment taking you through each recipe step by step. This is a hand’s on course with our instructors available to assist you thoughout your evening.
The evening starts when you will be welcomed by your course host and introduced to our fellow students. We will give you a short Health and Safety briefing and talk your through what we will be doing during your course. At the end of the cookery we will move to the dining area where you will enjoy a meal of the dishes you have created along with a glass of wine and the company of fellow students.
Typical Course Dishes:
- Clean Eating Hummus
- Chicken Kebabs with a Nectarine Salsa
- Squash Salad with an Orange Dressing
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Hazelnut & Almond Chocolate Spread
- Sinless Banoffee
During your Evening we will cover:
- Knife handling skills and chopping techniques
- Food preparation techniques using freshly prepared ingredients
- The creation of a variety of different dishes
- Food seasoning with natural flavours and ingredients
- Dish presentation techniques
General Course Information:
- Skill Level: Beginner - Keen Cook
- We only offer this course as an Evening Course
- We limit the number of places available on this course
- Course times 6.00pm - 9.30pm