The Italian Cookery Evening Course
The richness of Italian cuisine lies in its diversity, each recipe, each dish has its own history. Discover the flavours of Italy and how to produce traditional Italian dishes that celebrate and use seasonal produce. Dishes are traditional Italian coming from the different culinary regions of the country.
Our instructors are qualified Chefs with many years training in some of the top kitchens. We have created an informal and fun environment taking you through each recipe step by step. This is a hand’s on course with our instructors available to assist you thoughout your evening.
The evening starts when you will be welcomed by your course host and introduced to our fellow students. We will give you a short Health and Safety briefing and talk your through what we will be doing during your course. At the end of the cookery we will move to the dining area where you will enjoy a meal of the dishes you have created along with a glass of wine and the company of fellow students.
Typical Course Dishes:
- Basil Gnocchi, Napoli Sauce and Wild Rocket
- Basic Risotto and Variations
- Zabaglione with seasonal fruit
During your Evening we will cover:
- Knife handling skills and chopping techniques
- Food preparation techniques using freshly prepared ingredients
- The creation of a variety of different dishes
- Food seasoning with natural flavours and ingredients
- Dish presentation techniques
General Course Information:
- Skill Level: Beginner - Keen Cook
- We only offer this course as an Evening Course
- We limit the number of places available on this course
- Course times 6.00pm - 10.00pm
- This course has a guest dining option - please note there is a charge for guest diners