Cuisine Based - Day Courses
The Gourmet Spanish and Tapas Day Course
Celebrate the fresh flavours of traditional and simple Spanish cooking. Our Gourmet Spanish and Tapas cookery day explores the flavours of Spain and how to produce traditional fantastic tapas dishes. We will spend the day teaching you many simple dishes using easy-to-follow recipes and simple techniques to create a beautiful spread of food including traditional paella to share with family and friends.
Our instructors are qualified Chefs with many years training in some of the top kitchens. We have created an informal and fun environment taking you through each recipe step by step. This is a hand’s on course with our instructors available to assist you thoughout your day.
The day starts when you will be welcomed with tea and coffee and the opportunity to meet your fellow guests and instructing Chef. We will give you a short Health and Safety briefing and talk your through what we will be doing during your course. Refreshments will be served throughout the day with lunch usually be cooked as part of the course.
Typical Course Dishes:
- Roast Pepper and Feta Tortillas
- Crispy Squid with Capers and Garlic Mayonnaise
- Potatas Bravas
- Chorizo and Bean Cassoulet
- Tortilla Espanola
- Gambas al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp
During your day we will cover:
- Knife handling skills and chopping techniques
- Food preparation techniques using freshly prepared ingredients
- The creation of a variety of different dishes throughout the day
- Food seasoning with natural flavours and ingredients
- Dish presentation techniques
General Course Information:
- Skill Level: Beginner - Keen Cook
- We offer this course as a Day, Half Day & Evening Course
- We limit the number of places available on this course
- Course times 10.00am - 4.00pm