The Thai Cookery Evening Course
Spend an evening learning the art of Thai cookery – some exciting dishes using authentic ingredients. Thai cuisine is well known for being delicious, beautiful and healthy – perfect for serving to your friends and family. This course provides an introduction to Thai ingredients and how to prepare and cook a few of the most famous and delicious signature Thai dishes. Learn how to balance the four tastes: salty, sweet, hot and sour.
Our instructors are qualified Chefs with many years training in s ome of the top kitchens. We have created an informal and fun environment taking you through each recipe step by step. This is a hand’s on course with our instructors available to assist you thoughout your evening.
The evening starts when you will be welcomed by your course host and introduced to our fellow students. We will give you a short Health and Safety briefing and talk your through what we will be doing during your course. At the end of the cookery we will move to the dining area where you will enjoy a meal of the dishes you have created along with a glass of wine and the company of fellow students.
Typical Course Dishes:
- Pad Thai Salad
- Thai Green Curry
- Jasmine Rice
- Pandan Mousse with Pineapple
During your Evening we will cover:
- Knife handling skills and chopping techniques
- Food preparation techniques using freshly prepared ingredients
- The creation of a variety of different dishes
- Food seasoning with natural flavours and ingredients
- Dish presentation techniques
General Course Information:
- Skill Level: Beginner - Keen Cook
- We only offer this course as an Evening Course
- We limit the number of places available on this course
- Course times 6.00pm - 9.30pm
- This course has a guest dining option - please note there is a charge for guest diners